(2018 کان چوريل)Jump to navigation Jump to search
ھي مقالو سال 2018ع جي باري ۾ آھي.
|صديون:||– ' –|
|سال:||– ' –|
پيشن گوئي ڪيل ۽ رٿيل واقعا[سنواريو]
- February 9–25 – The 2018 Winter Olympics are scheduled to take place in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
- March – NASA plans to launch the exoplanet-seeking TESS mission.
- March 9–18 – The 2018 Winter Paralympics are scheduled to take place in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
- May 5 – Launch of NASA's InSight is scheduled.سانچو:Importance-inline
- June 14 – July 15 – 2018 FIFA World Cup is scheduled to be held in Russia.
- July 27 – Mars will make its closest approach to Earth since 2003. It will not be as close as the 2003 opposition.
- October – Unmanned European-Japanese BepiColombo spacecraft will be launched to Mercury.
- October – The James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) is likely to be launched. It is intended as a successor to the Hubble Space Telescope (HST), which was launched in 1990.
- October – The ESA's Solar Orbiter (SOLO) will be launched to orbit the Sun, aiming to perform close observations of its polar regions.
- November 26 – Landing of InSight on Mars is expected.سانچو:Importance-inline
- NASA is expected to conduct the maiden flight of its Space Launch System, the replacement for the Space Shuttle program, which ended in 2011.
- Super computers are projected to reach 1 Exaflop.
- The U.S. missile defense complex in Poland will be operational.
- The London Convention, which prevents sea dumping, expires.حوالو گھربل
- The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument is expected to be opened 50 years after the time capsule was locked in 1968.
- Expected completion of the Copenhagen City Circle Line.
- NASA's Solar Probe Plus will orbit the Sun.
- Israel will begin to release classified information held in its state archives from the first two decades of its existence.
- JAXA's robotic SELENE-2 lunar mission is expected to be launched in 2018.
- "Pyeongchang 2018 Olympics - Next Winter Olympic Games in Korea". Olympic.org. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- NASA_TESS on Twitter: "After review of the SpaceX Falcon 9 launch vehicle certification schedule & anomaly recovery @NASA_TESS launch date has moved to NET 3/20/18"
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - FIFA.com". Fifa.com. Archived from the original on July 17, 2010. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- "the 2018 Perihelic Apparition of Mars - Association of Lunar and Planetary Observers". Alpo-astronomy.org. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- ESA Science & Technology: BepiColombo launch rescheduled for October 2018
- "James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) NASA". Jwst.nasa.gov. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- "Missions - Solar Orbiter - NASA Science". Science.nasa.gov. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- "NASA Reschedules Mars InSight Mission for May 2018". nytimes.com. 2016-03-09. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- "NASA's New Space Launch System Mega Rocket Won't Fly Until 2018". Space.com. 2014-12-10. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- Dorrier, Jason. "The Race to a Billion Billion Operations Per Second: An Exaflop by 2018?". Singularity HUB. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- "US missile defence shield to be in Poland by 2018". neurope.eu. Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- "Time Capsules: Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument - pinknantucket press". Pinknantucket.com.au. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- "Metro City Circle Line - Danish Architecture Centre". Dac.dk. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- "Solar Probe Plus - Nasa". Solarprobe.gsfc.nasa.gov. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- "State Archives to Stay Classified for 20 More Years, PM Instructs - Israel News - Haaretz Israeli News Source". Haaretz.com. 2010-07-28. Retrieved 2015-11-12.