ھي مقالو سال 2019ع جي باري ۾ آھي.
|صديون:||– ' –|
|سال:||– ' –|
رٿيل ۽ پيشن گوئي ڪيل واقعا[سنواريو]
- 1 جنوري
- Assuming that the copyright laws are not changed further, all works published in 1923 enter the public domain in the U.S., the first works to do so since the passage of the 1998 Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act.
- Unmanned spaceprobe New Horizons will make a close approach of the Kuiper belt object (KBO) 2014 MU69 on this date.
- December 26 – An annular solar eclipse will be visible from South Asia.
- The European Spallation Source is expected to go in to operation in Lund, Sweden.
- British troops will leave Germany, having been stationed there since World War II.
- The Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) is expected to complete the process of eliminating tariffs on sensitive products, thus establishing a single market throughout most of South America.
- NASA: Annular Solar Eclipse of 2019 December 26, 2009-09-15, retrieved 2010-08-07
- "Home Page". European Spallation Source. 2015-08-11. http://www.europeanspallationsource.se.
- "British troops to leave Germany by 2019". Spacedaily.com. http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/British_troops_to_leave_Germany_by_2019_999.html. Retrieved 2014-08-11.