|هي يوزر حقيقي زندگي ءَ ۾ تمام گهڻو مشغول آهي ،تنهنڪري پيغامن جو بروقت جواب نه ڏئي سگهندو يا نه ڏئي سگهندي۔
2022 Wikipedia Asian Month Organizer Update[سنواريو]
Dear all WAM organizers,
Thank you for updating the Ambassador list. We will start issuing the Barnstar to all eligible participants by late January. All ambassadors will received an additional special Barnstar. Please be sure to update the list if you haven't done so. We also provide a certificate template for you to edit and print out to your participants.
Once again, thank you for organizing and participating the 2022WAM, we like to hear your comment. Much appreciate for filling, and spreading out this feedback survey.
Look forward to seeing you again in 2023 WAM!
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team
Request for filling up Google Form for Feminism and Folklore 2023[سنواريو]
We appreciate your enthusiasm for Feminism and Folklore and your initiative in setting up the competition on your local wikipedia. We would want to learn more about the needs of your community and for that please fill out the google form (here) as soon as possible so that we can plan and adapt the demands according to your specifications. By February 8, 2023, all entries for this form will be closed. Do share about the contest on your local Wikipedia. Ask your local administrator to add Feminism and Folklore to Mediawiki:Sitenotice. Create your own or see an example on meta
Also a reminder regarding the prior Google form sent for Internet and Childcare Support Financial Aid (this). Anyone who hasn't already filled it out has until February 5, 2023 to do so.
Feel free to contact us via talkpage if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks and Regards,
Feminism and Folklore 2023 International Team
Wikipedia Asian Month 2022 Campaign Survey - We'd like to hear from you![سنواريو]
Dear WAM2022 organizors and participants,
Once again, the WAM international team would like to hear your feedback by filling out the survey below.
We apologize for the permission setting that was blocking many of you from open the survey, this problem have been fixed. Please share this survey with your community. We hope to see you again with a better version in the 2023 campaign.
all the best,
The WAM International Team
Feminism and Folklore 2023 has been extended[سنواريو]
Greetings from Feminism and Folklore International Team,
We are pleased to inform you that Feminism and Folklore an international writing contest on your local Wikipedia has been extended till the 15th of April 2023. This is the last chance of the year to write about feminism, women biographies and gender-focused topics such as folk festivals, folk dances, folk music, folk activities, folk games, folk cuisine, folk wear, fairy tales, folk plays, folk arts, folk religion, mythology, folk artists, folk dancers, folk singers, folk musicians, folk game athletes, women in mythology, women warriors in folklore, witches and witch hunting, fairy tales and more
We would like to have your immense participation in the writing contest to document your local Folk culture on Wikipedia. You can also help with the translation of project pages and share a word in your local language.
Organizers have been notified some instructions on mail. Please get in touch via email if you need any assistance.
Feminism and Folklore 2023 has ended, What's Next?[سنواريو]
Feminism and Folklore 2023 writing competition has ended. We thank you for organizing it on your local Wikipedia and help in document folk cultures and women in folklore in different regions of the world on Wikipedia. What's next?
- Please complete the jury on or before 15th of May 2023.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org the Wiki usernames of top three users with most accepted articles in local contest.
- Write the information about the winners on the projects Meta Wiki Results page
- You can also put the names of the winners on your local project page.
- We will be contacting the winners in phased manner for distribution of prizes.
Feel free to contact us via mail or talkpage if you need any help, clarification or assistance.
Thanks and regards,
Feminism and Folklore
Hi. Could you please translate this to Sindhi?
Lingua Franca Nova (“Elefen”) is a language designed to be particularly simple, consistent, and easy to learn for international communications. It has a number of positive qualities:
- 1. It has a limited number of phonemes. It sounds similar to Italian or Spanish.
- 2. It is phonetically spelled. No child should have to spend years learning irregularities.
- 3. It has a completely regular grammar, similar to the world’s creoles.
- 4. It has a limited and completely regular set of productive affixes for routine word derivation.
- 5. It has well-defined rules for word order, in keeping with many major languages.
- 6. Its vocabulary is strongly rooted in modern Romance languages. These languages are themselves widespread and influential, plus they have contributed the major part of English vocabulary
- 7. It is designed to be naturally accepting of Latin and Greek technical neologisms, the de facto “world standard”.
- 8. It is designed to seem relatively “natural” to those who are familiar with Romance languages, without being any more difficult for others to learn.
- We hope you like Elefen!
- Where is its link to Wikipedia article? ؛جوڳي اسد راڄپر ڳالھ 10:43, 31 مَئي 2023 ( يو.ٽي.سي)
Feminism and Folklore 2023 - Local prize winners[سنواريو]
مھرباني ڪري پنھنجي ٻولي ۾ ترجمو ڪرڻ ۾ مدد ڪريو
Congratulations on your remarkable achievement of winning a local prize in the Feminism and Folklore 2023 writing competition! We greatly appreciate your valuable contribution and the effort you put into documenting your local Folk culture and Women on Wikipedia. To ensure you receive your prize, please take a moment to complete the preferences form before the 1st of July 2023. You can access the form by clicking here. We kindly request you to submit the form before the deadline to avoid any potential disappointments.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via talkpage or Email. We are more than happy to help.
Feminism and Folklore 2023 - A Heartfelt Appreciation for Your Impactful Contribution![سنواريو]
مھرباني ڪري پنھنجي ٻولي ۾ ترجمو ڪرڻ ۾ مدد ڪريو
We extend our sincerest gratitude to you for making an extraordinary impact in the Feminism and Folklore 2023 writing competition. Your remarkable dedication and efforts have been instrumental in bridging cultural and gender gaps on Wikipedia. We are truly grateful for the time and energy you've invested in this endeavor.
As a token of our deep appreciation, we'd love to send you a special postcard. It serves as a small gesture to convey our immense thanks for your involvement in the competition. To ensure you receive this token of appreciation, kindly fill out this form by August 15th, 2023.
Looking ahead, we are thrilled to announce that we'll be hosting Feminism and Folklore in 2024. We eagerly await your presence in the upcoming year as we continue our journey to empower and foster inclusivity.
Once again, thank you for being an essential part of our mission to promote feminism and preserve folklore on Wikipedia.
With warm regards,
Feminism and Folklore International Team.
Invite to Join Wikipedia Asian Month 2023[سنواريو]
You are receiving this message because you participated in the Wikipedia Asian Month 2022 as an organizer or editor.
The Wikipedia Asian Month 2023 is coming ! The campaign start within a flexible 30 days from November to December. Following with the changes of the rules made by last year, the wish to have more people get to know Asia and Asian related topic is the same! Click "Here" to Organize/Join a WAM Event.
1. Propose "Focus Theme" related to Asia !
If you are based somewhere in Asia, or have specific passion on an Asian topic, please propose your "Focus Theme" by October 25th. The WAM international team will select 5 themes. Please propose your focus theme through this link.
2. Enhancing existing articles can also count as part of campaign contribution.
Any edits, including creating new articles or adding new content to existing articles, over 3000 bytes in total would be able to get a reward. Last year, due to this change of rules, the Programs & Events Dashboard was suggested. However, according to community survey of 2022, Fountain Tool is still the best platform for tracking edit and points. You don’t need to create any Dashboard. For the tracking of editing existing article, the international team is currently designing a form. Will soon publish to the main page of WAM 2023.
3. More flexible campaign time
The contribution duration would remain 30days, but we extended the overall campaign timeline to 2 months. All organizers can decide when to start their WAM as long as the whole duration is within November 1st to December 31th. It means that you can participate in WAM based on the needs of your local community.
- October 1st, 2023 : Publish International Campaign Page of the Year
- October 5th to 25th, 2023 : Call for focus themes of WAM 2023.
- Before 29 October, 2023: Complete Registration  of Each language Wikipedia.
- November 1st, UTC 00:00 to December 31th, UTC 00:00, 2023: Running the Campaign. (Find your local campaign for the actual event date.)
- January 1st to March 15th, 2024: Auditing of each language Wikipedia.
- March 30th, 2024: Deadline of reporting statistics and eligible editors to the International Team
- April 1st to May 15th, 2024: The international team distributes Barnstars and Certificates to eligible editors of each event.
For your information, the main page of Wikipedia Asian Month is currently undertaking a reconstruction for archiving purpose. For the 2023 event please bookmarked this page. We hope you will enjoy Wikipedia Asian Month! If you have any inquiry, feel free to contact us by email@example.com . We look forward to your participation.
WAM 2023 International Team
Can you translate and upload the article en:Laacher See in Sindhi Wikipedia?
Invitation to Organize Feminism and Folklore 2024 Writing Competition[سنواريو]
پاڪستان جي قومي اسيمبلي[سنواريو]
مون نيشنل اسيمبلي آف پاڪستان جي 50 صفحن جو ترجمو ”پاڪستان جي قومي اسيمبلي“ جي زمري ۾ ڪيو آهي۔ پنهنجي راءِ ڏيو. وڌيڪ حلقن کي شامل ڪرڻ ۾ مدد جي ضرورت آھي۔ ؛امین میمن (ڳالھ) 08:23, 12 فيبروري 2024 ( يو.ٽي.سي)
- سنڌي وڪيپيڊيا تي توهان جي ڀاڱيدارين ۽ اَڻ ٿَڪ محنت جي لاءِ توهان کي جَسُ هُجي، انهن مَضمونن ۾ اندر ڪجهه انگريزي ۾ لفظ يا جملا آهن انهن کي ڪوشش ڪري سنڌيءَ ۾ ڪري لکو، جيڪي مضمونن جا ڳنڍڻا انهن ۾ داخل ٿيڻا آهن اهي ڏسو ته اڳ سنڌي وڪيپيڊيا تي موجود آهن ته اهي ساڳيا عنوان ڏئي لکو، اهي توهان کي وڪيڊيٽا تان ڳنڍيل لڀندا. مان به ڪوشش ڪندس ته انهن کي سنواري بهتر ڪريان، توهان پنهنجي لکيل مضمونن کي وڌيڪ سنواريندا رهو ڪنهن به ريت جي ڪابه مدد يا رهنمائي کپي ته پڇڻ ۾ نه گهٻرائيندا. مهربانيون ؛جوڳي اسد راڄپر ڳالھ 10:01, 25 فيبروري 2024 ( يو.ٽي.سي)
- هينئر ناري واد لوڪ وارتا مضمون لکڻ جو مقابلو هلي رهيو آهي ان ۾ پڻ شرڪت ڪري مضمون لکي انعام حاصل ڪريو. ؛جوڳي اسد راڄپر ڳالھ 10:03, 25 فيبروري 2024 ( يو.ٽي.سي)