Participating in Wiki Loves Monuments Pakistan is really easy and straightforward. Register for a Wikipedia account and start uploading the photos.
You can use lists of cultural heritage sites in Pakistan (listed below) to find subjects to photograph. Click the upload button in front of the concerned site on lists and follow the instructions in the upload wizard.
- Photos must be of an eligible listed site. Photos of non-eligible sites will be disqualified.
- All entries must be original photographs taken by you. Please make sure that you are not uploading someone else’s photos. Contestants as well entries that constitute copyright infringement and fraud will be disqualified.
- Images with watermarks, copyright symbols and timestamp are not allowed and could disqualify a potential winning entry.
- There is no limit to how many photos you can enter. We would advise however, that you be selective and only upload your best shots! Upload the photos before the final deadline of 24:00 (PST) on 30th September, 2016.
- To claim the prizes, the participants must provide the correct email address when creating an account on Wikipedia.
- Check out our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions.